HOSTEL CULTURE
EXTERNAL PEACE WILL BRING INTERNAL PEACE.
By:Joan kimani.
Sometimes our environment will contribute alot to how we are able to manage things from the inside and let it out to the outside.Much of our thinking and way of doing things is contributed by the ecosystem we engange with
.Being in a quiet safe environment will keep your mind into proper thinking and make you make proper decisions academically and also in life matters.Some will choose hostels because of the peace that come with it..it is a quiet environment a peaceful one everybody minding their business you can have enough time to brainstorm on ideas or a way of life.If your surrounding brings you peace then the internal peace will create a peaceful being.I asked my dad why he was so much into me staying inside the hostels while I can manage my campus life even at a distance away from school do you know what my man saidπ"waking up and seeing that Allumini block will make you go to class and chase your dreams"This is what I wake up to:
I did not feel the impact at that time but as time went by I realized huh‼️he was right .I mean the school is so much near me I can't miss a class it's a reminder of what really brought me arround that environment the library inside ACC&S Thika Cathedral hostels is the best environment a full time medical student would require.Sometimes it's not the freedom but the peace that brings the zeal and the constant reminder and for an academic journey, Hostel life will make you achieve all thisπ.
Comments
Post a Comment