BIGBOSS HARSH GUARD IN HOSTELS
THE HARSH GUARD.
By:Joan kimani.
The reason as to why most people hate and would never go for hostel life is the rules and the repacations restrained by the management through the guards.The restrictions,time limit and off visitation is so harsh on students.Some try to understand that is for the better good but some guards and security officers turn to be so inhuman.
Talking out of experience...you cannot get in the hostels past 10 pm they say"sleep where you are"So assuming you did not have the intentions of getting late or things happen along the way and the only secure place you can access is your hostel and that security officer outside your gate is insisting you sleep where you are are they keeping you safe or endulging you into danger!I talked to one and he told me "ni Sheria madam"
meaning it's the law and it's unbreakable but at some point I feel that our own safety can break the law.Why would you prefer I sleep out with a stranger just because I crossed the curfew lane but I am safe and sobber and I have payed for my safety some changes has to be done.Safety in not ignorance of the impossible.What of an emergency I have a friend out there at 12 and I can't do anything since am guarded or I have to go through some protocals in order to get out.
Being harsh will not bring safety!Break some rules to save a life..it is Humanity not "Sheria".
Comments
Post a Comment